poniedziałek, 20 września 2010

FROM READING AND TRAVEL FOR THE COMIC BOOK

Over the last few years I collected a lot of information about Janosik, the Tatras, I read a lot of legends. I watched the film by Agnieszka Holland and the TV series "Janosik" Polish television (many times). I visited many places in the Tatras. In Poland and Slovakia. I listened to stories of old people with their forefathers lived in the mountains. All these stories that I collected are absolutely amazing. Enough for at least a dozen good scenarios. One of them is almost ready. Currently collecting photo materials that will help me build a (dress) characters.

I would like to put my comic style between Albert Uderzo (Asterix & Obelix) and Janusz Christa (Kajko and Kokosz). Well, we'll see if I can sit in this chair. Of course, I believe I can.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz