poniedziałek, 6 września 2010

HOW TO START?

How should I start actually working on a comic book? As at all to begin work on a comic book? Probably every developer has its way. I still do not have my way, but I intend to find it. First I want to tell an interesting story, which will be crawling from the amazing events. Well, perhaps it is not very original, but ... topic that I chose the comic is very original. HISTORY of Janosik, a robber of the Tatra Mountains, this true story, is not very interesting, not to say a very pathetic. However, LEGEND of Janosik, a robber from the Tatras are unique, but I tell you about it next time. Or maybe I did not tell you just draw something? For now, I do not know. The worst thing is indecision. Do not care for the time being, I have plenty of time yet.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz